Subject: FW: CORDELL Ref: [SA/17/6112] Subject Access Disclosure Documents
From: "Lorraine Cordell" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Rewired Rewired'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 10:57:33 -0000

This is 2017

From: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: 28 April 2017 09:15
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: CORDELL Ref: [SA/17/6112] Subject Access Disclosure Documents

Dear Mr CORDELL,

I refer to your recent Subject Access application for disclosure of any data
held in your name on the Police National Computer (PNC).

As requested, your disclosure document is being sent to you by email using
the email address stated on your application form.

Please note that you will not receive a postal copy of this document. 

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is
intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
destroy any copies of this information.

Yours sincerely

ACRO Criminal Records Office (ACRO)   

*: Tel: +44 (0) 845 60 13 999 
Tel: +44 (0) 2380 479920 
* :  [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
ACRO, PO BOX 481, Fareham, PO14 9FS
Delivering Operational Benefits to Law Enforcement 
****************************************************************************
*****
This electronic message contains information from ACRO which may be legally
privileged and confidential. Any opinions expressed may be those of the
individual and not necessarily those of ACRO.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of the information
is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please
notify us by telephone 
+44 (0) 845 60 13 999 or email to  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] immediately. Please then delete this email and
destroy any copies of it. 
All communications, including telephone calls and electronic messages 
to and from ACRO may be subject to monitoring.  Replies to this email may be
seen by employees other than the intended recipient.  
****************************************************************************
*****