Subject: FW: CORDELL SA/19/41015 Subject access disclosure documents
From: "Lorraine Cordell" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Rewired Rewired'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 10:57:05 -0000

This is 2020

From: 
Sent: 13 January 2020 10:51
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: CORDELL SA/19/41015 Subject access disclosure documents

Dear Mr Simon Paul CORDELL,

I refer to your recent subject access request for disclosure of any data
held in your name on the Police National Computer (PNC).

Please find attached our response, as requested, using the email address
stated on your request form.

Please note that you will not receive a postal copy of this document.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is
intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
destroy any copies of this information.

Yours sincerely, 

ACRO Criminal Records Office

+44(0) 2380 479 920
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

PO BOX 662, Fareham, PO14 9LQ | acro.police.uk <https://www.acro.police.uk/>
| Twitter @ACRO_Police <https://twitter.com/ACRO_Police> 

Safer communities in the UK and across the world

****************************************************************************
*****
This electronic message contains information from ACRO which may be legally
privileged and confidential. Any opinions expressed may be those of the
individual and not necessarily thoseÂ ofÂ ACRO.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of the information
is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please
notify us by telephone 
+44 (0) 845 60 13 999 or email to  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] immediately. Please then delete this email and
destroy any copies of it. 
All communications, including telephone calls and electronic messages 
to and from ACRO may be subject to monitoring.Â  Replies to this email may
be seen by employees other than the intended recipient.Â  
****************************************************************************
*****