Subject: FW: CORDELL SA/21/16566 Subject access disclosure documents 2021
From: "Lorraine Cordell" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Rewired Rewired'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 12:09:45 -0000

2021 again

From: Lorraine Cordell <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 07 March 2022 10:55
To: 'Rewired Rewired' <[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: CORDELL SA/21/16566 Subject access disclosure documents

This is 2021

From: ACRO Subject Access <ACRO Subject Access> On Behalf Of
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Sent: 28 June 2021 09:14
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: CORDELL SA/21/16566 Subject access disclosure documents

Dear Mr Simon Paul CORDELL,

I refer to your recent subject access request for disclosure of any data
held in your name on the Police National Computer (PNC).

Please find attached our response, as requested, using the email address
stated on your request form.

Please note that you will not receive a postal copy of this document.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is
intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
destroy any copies of this information.

Yours sincerely, 

ACRO Criminal Records Office

+44(0) 2380 479 920
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

PO BOX 623, Fareham, PO14 9LQ | acro.police.uk <https://www.acro.police.uk/>
| Twitter @ACRO_Police <https://twitter.com/ACRO_Police> 

Safer communities in the UK and across the world

****************************************************************************
***** 
This electronic message contains information from ACRO which may be legally
privileged and confidential. Any opinions expressed may be those of the
individual and not necessarily those of ACRO. The information is intended to
be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents of the information is prohibited. If you have
received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone +44
(0) 845 60 13 999 or email to [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  immediately. Please then delete this
email and destroy any copies of it. All communications, including telephone
calls and electronic messages to and from ACRO may be subject to monitoring.
Replies to this email may be seen by employees other than the intended
recipient. 
****************************************************************************
*****