Subject: FW: LBE v Simon Cordell-E00ED049 amended Order 09082018
From: "Lorraine Cordell" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 11:14:13 +0100

here is the order it has not been sealed yet by the court Trishna is waiting
for a reply from the council

  _____  

From: Trishna Kerai [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 04 September 2018 15:50
To: 'Lorraine Cordell'
Subject: RE: LBE v Simon Cordell-E00ED049 amended Order 09082018

HI Lorraine,

I was on annual leave and just got back today.

I have just had a look at the Order and amended it slightly as attached. 

Please let me know if you agree (it's just an amendment of words) and then I
will send to the Court.

Thanks.

Kind regards, 

 

Trishna Kerai | Caseworker | Magistrates Court Department

T: 0208 888 5225 M: 07790 993 860

E:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

W:  <https://www.stuartmillersolicitors.co.uk/>
www.stuartmillersolicitors.co.uk

 

 

 <https://www.stuartmillersolicitors.co.uk/> Stuart Miller Solicitors
<https://www.facebook.com/StuartMillerSolicitors/>
https://a8b03ffbc00ed4da54a1-0c6684360696717b63d89dbc0edb802c.ssl.cf1.rackcd
n.com/icon-facebook_28x28.jpg  <https://twitter.com/stuartmillerlaw>
https://a8b03ffbc00ed4da54a1-0c6684360696717b63d89dbc0edb802c.ssl.cf1.rackcd
n.com/icon-twitter_28x28.jpg
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/stuart-miller-solicitors>
https://a8b03ffbc00ed4da54a1-0c6684360696717b63d89dbc0edb802c.ssl.cf1.rackcd
n.com/icon-linkedin_28x28.jpg
<https://plus.google.com/u/1/+StuartMillerSolicitors>
https://a8b03ffbc00ed4da54a1-0c6684360696717b63d89dbc0edb802c.ssl.cf1.rackcd
n.com/icon-googleplus_28x28.jpg
<https://www.instagram.com/stuartmillersolicitors>
https://a8b03ffbc00ed4da54a1-0c6684360696717b63d89dbc0edb802c.ssl.cf1.rackcd
n.com/icon-instagram_28x28.png

 

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee and access to this email by anyone
else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are those of the
author only and do not necessarily represent those of Stuart Miller
Solicitors. If you are not the intended recipient; any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken in reliance of this email or attachments,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. To avoid incurring legal liabilities, you
must not distribute or copy the information in this email without the
express permission of the sender. When addressed to our clients, any
opinions or advice contained in this email or attachments are subject to the
terms and conditions expressed in the governing client engagement letter or
contract and terms of business. If you have received this email in error
please notify Stuart Miller Solicitors by telephone on 020 8888 5225, by fax
on 020 8889 5871 or by email at [email-masked] Stuart
Miller Solicitors do not accept service of documents by email. The security
of this email and any attachments cannot be guaranteed. It is your
responsibility to take all necessary steps to ensure this email and any
attachments or transmissions are free from viruses. Stuart Miller Solicitors
do not accept any responsibility for damage incurred as a result of internet
transmissions and viruses. Only the Directors are authorised to conclude
binding agreements on behalf of Stuart Miller Solicitors by email. Stuart
Miller Solicitors do not accept responsibility for unauthorised agreements
reached with other employees or agents. Stuart Miller Solicitors may use
your personal data for marketing purposes. If you do not want us to use your
personal data and contact you by electronic means and / or by post, please
opt-out by emailing us at [email-masked] Stuart Miller
Solicitors Limited is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation
Authority (ID No. 533277). Stuart Miller Solicitors is a trading name for
Stuart Miller Solicitors Limited. Incorporated in England & Wales (Company
No. 07161343). Stuart Miller Solicitors is a VAT registered company (VAT No.
990 0197 14).

 

From: Lorraine Cordell [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 04 September 2018 15:45
To: Trishna Kerai
Subject: RE: LBE v Simon Cordell-E00ED049 amended Order 09082018

Dear Trishna 

I have not heard form you and I believe you was away on holiday I hope you
have a great time. 

I really need this order dealt with so it can be signed off and sealed by
the court as of yet the order has not been sent to the court by Enfield
Council and this needs to be done ASAP so it can be sealed. 

Please see the attached Document I have rewritten for it to be sent to
Enfield Council so this can be done, if this can be sent to Enfield Council
I would be most grateful. 

Regards

Lorraine Cordell

 

  _____  

From: Trishna Kerai [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 20 August 2018 14:35
To: 'Lorraine Cordell'
Subject: RE: LBE v Simon Cordell-E00ED049 amended Order 09082018

Hi Lorraine,

I will try to rewrite the order by tonight and send it over to you.

Please find attached last attendance note from David Greville who attended
the last hearing.

Kind regards, 

Trishna Kerai | Caseworker | Magistrates Court Department

T: 0208 888 5225 M: 07790 993 860

E:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

W:  <https://www.stuartmillersolicitors.co.uk/>
www.stuartmillersolicitors.co.uk

 

 

 <https://www.stuartmillersolicitors.co.uk/> Stuart Miller Solicitors
<https://www.facebook.com/StuartMillerSolicitors/>
https://a8b03ffbc00ed4da54a1-0c6684360696717b63d89dbc0edb802c.ssl.cf1.rackcd
n.com/icon-facebook_28x28.jpg  <https://twitter.com/stuartmillerlaw>
https://a8b03ffbc00ed4da54a1-0c6684360696717b63d89dbc0edb802c.ssl.cf1.rackcd
n.com/icon-twitter_28x28.jpg
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/stuart-miller-solicitors>
https://a8b03ffbc00ed4da54a1-0c6684360696717b63d89dbc0edb802c.ssl.cf1.rackcd
n.com/icon-linkedin_28x28.jpg
<https://plus.google.com/u/1/+StuartMillerSolicitors>
https://a8b03ffbc00ed4da54a1-0c6684360696717b63d89dbc0edb802c.ssl.cf1.rackcd
n.com/icon-googleplus_28x28.jpg
<https://www.instagram.com/stuartmillersolicitors>
https://a8b03ffbc00ed4da54a1-0c6684360696717b63d89dbc0edb802c.ssl.cf1.rackcd
n.com/icon-instagram_28x28.png

 

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee and access to this email by anyone
else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are those of the
author only and do not necessarily represent those of Stuart Miller
Solicitors. If you are not the intended recipient; any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken in reliance of this email or attachments,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. To avoid incurring legal liabilities, you
must not distribute or copy the information in this email without the
express permission of the sender. When addressed to our clients, any
opinions or advice contained in this email or attachments are subject to the
terms and conditions expressed in the governing client engagement letter or
contract and terms of business. If you have received this email in error
please notify Stuart Miller Solicitors by telephone on 020 8888 5225, by fax
on 020 8889 5871 or by email at [email-masked] Stuart
Miller Solicitors do not accept service of documents by email. The security
of this email and any attachments cannot be guaranteed. It is your
responsibility to take all necessary steps to ensure this email and any
attachments or transmissions are free from viruses. Stuart Miller Solicitors
do not accept any responsibility for damage incurred as a result of internet
transmissions and viruses. Only the Directors are authorised to conclude
binding agreements on behalf of Stuart Miller Solicitors by email. Stuart
Miller Solicitors do not accept responsibility for unauthorised agreements
reached with other employees or agents. Stuart Miller Solicitors may use
your personal data for marketing purposes. If you do not want us to use your
personal data and contact you by electronic means and / or by post, please
opt-out by emailing us at [email-masked] Stuart Miller
Solicitors Limited is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation
Authority (ID No. 533277). Stuart Miller Solicitors is a trading name for
Stuart Miller Solicitors Limited. Incorporated in England & Wales (Company
No. 07161343). Stuart Miller Solicitors is a VAT registered company (VAT No.
990 0197 14).

 

From: Lorraine Cordell [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 20 August 2018 12:48
To: Trishna Kerai
Subject: RE: LBE v Simon Cordell-E00ED049 amended Order 09082018

Dear Trishna

I was wondering if you had time as yet to rewrite the order as it need to go
to the court so that the order is sealed. 

I have made edited it not sure if it can be worded this way but please see
attached. 

The reason I do not believe they can put

"And UPON the Defendant's mother agreeing to engage with the Enfield Mental
Health Unit team so the Defendant could receive assistance with his mental
health conditions and housing. "

Is due to Simon rights I can give input but there is little I can do if
Simon does not agree to take help and this is where I run into issues and
have for a while now. If it is ordered that I will do it and cant then I am
breaking the order.  so I have just removed this from the order as I do what
I can anyways I do not need the council telling me I have to do it. 

Also is there any notes from the barrister who was there for simon or any
documents I have not got as Simon likes to keep all documents from all his
cases. 

Regards

Lorraine

 

  _____  

From: Trishna Kerai [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 13 August 2018 15:14
To: 'Lorraine Cordell'
Subject: FW: LBE v Simon Cordell-E00ED049 amended Order 09082018
Importance: High

 

Trishna Kerai | Caseworker | Magistrates Court Department

T: 0208 888 5225 M: 07790 993 860

E:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

W:  <https://www.stuartmillersolicitors.co.uk/>
www.stuartmillersolicitors.co.uk

 

 

 <https://www.stuartmillersolicitors.co.uk/> Stuart Miller Solicitors
<https://www.facebook.com/StuartMillerSolicitors/>
https://a8b03ffbc00ed4da54a1-0c6684360696717b63d89dbc0edb802c.ssl.cf1.rackcd
n.com/icon-facebook_28x28.jpg  <https://twitter.com/stuartmillerlaw>
https://a8b03ffbc00ed4da54a1-0c6684360696717b63d89dbc0edb802c.ssl.cf1.rackcd
n.com/icon-twitter_28x28.jpg
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/stuart-miller-solicitors>
https://a8b03ffbc00ed4da54a1-0c6684360696717b63d89dbc0edb802c.ssl.cf1.rackcd
n.com/icon-linkedin_28x28.jpg
<https://plus.google.com/u/1/+StuartMillerSolicitors>
https://a8b03ffbc00ed4da54a1-0c6684360696717b63d89dbc0edb802c.ssl.cf1.rackcd
n.com/icon-googleplus_28x28.jpg
<https://www.instagram.com/stuartmillersolicitors>
https://a8b03ffbc00ed4da54a1-0c6684360696717b63d89dbc0edb802c.ssl.cf1.rackcd
n.com/icon-instagram_28x28.png

 

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee and access to this email by anyone
else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are those of the
author only and do not necessarily represent those of Stuart Miller
Solicitors. If you are not the intended recipient; any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken in reliance of this email or attachments,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. To avoid incurring legal liabilities, you
must not distribute or copy the information in this email without the
express permission of the sender. When addressed to our clients, any
opinions or advice contained in this email or attachments are subject to the
terms and conditions expressed in the governing client engagement letter or
contract and terms of business. If you have received this email in error
please notify Stuart Miller Solicitors by telephone on 020 8888 5225, by fax
on 020 8889 5871 or by email at [email-masked] Stuart
Miller Solicitors do not accept service of documents by email. The security
of this email and any attachments cannot be guaranteed. It is your
responsibility to take all necessary steps to ensure this email and any
attachments or transmissions are free from viruses. Stuart Miller Solicitors
do not accept any responsibility for damage incurred as a result of internet
transmissions and viruses. Only the Directors are authorised to conclude
binding agreements on behalf of Stuart Miller Solicitors by email. Stuart
Miller Solicitors do not accept responsibility for unauthorised agreements
reached with other employees or agents. Stuart Miller Solicitors may use
your personal data for marketing purposes. If you do not want us to use your
personal data and contact you by electronic means and / or by post, please
opt-out by emailing us at [email-masked] Stuart Miller
Solicitors Limited is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation
Authority (ID No. 533277). Stuart Miller Solicitors is a trading name for
Stuart Miller Solicitors Limited. Incorporated in England & Wales (Company
No. 07161343). Stuart Miller Solicitors is a VAT registered company (VAT No.
990 0197 14).

 

From: Ludmilla Iyavoo [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 10 August 2018 14:42
To: Trishna Kerai
Subject: LBE v Simon Cordell-E00ED049 amended Order 09082018
Importance: High

Dear Trishna,

I write further to my email to you and Mrs Lorraine Cordell. Our allocation
manager has advised us that as Mr Cordell is an existing council tenant, he
is entitled to apply for a transfer of tenancy and cannot make a rehousing
application. 

I am advised that the application needs to be done via Mr Cordell's
neighbourhood officer. I have emailed the officer and asked him to contact
Mrs Cordell as soon as possible. Mrs Cordell is also encouraged to contact
the Mental Health Team so they can support him with his MH issues and
rehousing. I have amended the order to reflect the above and look forward to
hearing from you. 

Kind regards,

Ludmilla Iyavoo

Solicitor

Corporate Team

Legal Services

Enfield Council

Silver Street 

Enfield EN1 3XY

DX 90615 Enfield 1

Telephone: 020 8379 8323

Fax: 020 8379 6492

Enfield Council is committed to serving the whole borough fairly, delivering
excellent services and building

strong communities.

 

 

 

 <https://www.england.nhs.uk> Campaign

 <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Enfield-Council/252946378095154>
FacebookFollow us on Facebook  <https://twitter.com/EnfieldCouncil>
TwitterTwitter  <http://www.enfield.gov.uk> Enfieldhttp://www.enfield.gov.uk

  _____  

Enfield Council is committed to serving the whole borough fairly, delivering
excellent services and building strong communities. Opinions expressed in
this email are those of the individual and not necessarily those of the
London Borough of Enfield. This email and any attachments or files
transmitted with it are strictly confidential and intended solely for the
named addressee. It may contain privileged and confidential information and
if you are not the intended recipient and receive it in error you must not
copy, distribute or use the communication in any other way. All traffic
handled by the Government Connect Secure Extranet may be subject to
recording/and or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation. 

  _____  

This email has been scanned for viruses but we cannot guarantee that it will
be free of viruses or malware. The recipient should perform their own virus
checks.